Nominees can be submitted for more than one category. A separate nomination form is required for each submission. Only nominations that answer all questions will be considered. Each nominee must confirm her/his agreement to be nominated by responding to an email inquiry.
- Chosen winners must be exemplary innovators and nimble leaders who demonstrate a commitment to community service and mentoring.
- Chosen winners must be willing to be cited in new ad promotional pieces.
- Chosen winners need not attend in person to receive an award.
- OSMOSIS Board of Advisors and OSMOSIS staff are not eligible for nomination.
- Once nominations are closed, the BOA members will vote upon the submissions that are considered to have met the above criteria and eligibility. A minimum number of three valid submissions must be received before voting can commence. If less than three submissions are received, nominations may be reopened or suspended for that category.